Home > Products > Pro10Biotics 60 caps.
Pro10Biotics 60 caps.
There are numerous combinations of probiotic formulae of diverse bacterial strains. Among which the most common is Lactobacillus acidophilus. Of course, not all probiotics are the same in terms of content and not all probiotic formulas are manufactured in an optimal way to provide the best possible benefits. The properly formulated and high quality probiotic:
- Aids digestion and in particular the assimilation of non-digestible food to which most individuals are sensitive
- Increases the synthesis of vitamins of the B group and improves the calcium absorption • Helps maintain a healthy balance of the intestinal microflora • (For women) improves vaginal health
- Supports the overall immune function The best time for taking a probiotic is before breakfast with a glass of clean water. Wait for at least 10-15 minutes after taking a probiotic before eating food because the stomach acid which will be released to process the incoming food can influence the "beneficial" bacteria (an average of 5% - 10% of them). It is better to avoid taking it up to 3 hours after taking antibiotics. One of the key elements in the formulation of probiotic supplements, as already mentioned, is that it should contain effective bacterial strains. This as you can imagine is a very complex issue. This strain is characterized by the peculiarity that it is one of the few bacterial species which has proved its efficiency as an element of a probiotic formula.
What kind of strain is this one and what makes it so special?
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 is the name of this highly productive strain of useful bacteria, and one of the most important strains for probiotic supplementation. There are some other strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus, but especially without DDS-1, the potential benefits of a probiotic blend may have a short-lasting effect. It was found that this specific probiotic strain possesses some vital properties to human health. Investigations into the main University of Midwestern show how DDS-1 contributes to improvement of human health due to the fact that it colonizes well in the human intestine. Research and studies show that the DDS-1 may be effective in improving human health, because it has the following properties:
- Adapts well to the human body because of its human origin
- Is resistant to gastric acid and bile salts, due to which survive in the intestine • Helps to improve digestion
- Participate in supporting the immune system
- Contributes to the maintenance of a proper balance of the intestinal flora
- Produces significant amounts of lactase for potential assistance in lactose intolerance
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 is one of the most important and necessary beneficial strains of bacteria in an effective probiotic supplement. DDS-1 increases the potential health and the last statement is based on examples of clinical trials and studies which provide compelling evidence for this. Probiotic superstrains - Research Over the years, several studies have shown a versatile performance of DDS-1 and have contributed to the strengthening of its potential use as a probiotic.
Here are some examples: By the main Midwestern University and the prestigious Center for Health (2010) - a review of conducted surveys was made to determine whether the use of many types of probiotics containing strain DDS-1 can improve bowel health.
After 60 days of treatment, most of them show significant improvement in gastric health, removal of bloating and eliminating common ailments. This study shows that DDS-1 helps to create a healthy balance of microflora in the gastrointestinal tract. A study From Gut (2003) showed that DDS-1 - helps maintain the health of the epithelial cell lines, when evaluated as part of the probiotic blend. In animal studies, the DDS-1 was evaluated as a strain that supports the normal production of immune components. * DDS-1 does this better than the other three strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum.
Contents in a daily dose:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus } 50 bilion live cells
Other ingredients: Prebiotics - fructooligosaccharides, maltodekdtrin rice, vegetable magnesium stearate - E470b
Nett Weight: 37.20 g